Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Spent my birthday at Miya elementary today. I can't imagine a better place to celebrate (or try to forget, ha ha) the day of your birth, away from home ^_^ I decided to spice up the regular stuff I had planned for English class, so we learned the birthday song (which surprisingly many of my students already knew) and Happy Birthday! And just before I left for the day, my kyoto sensei gave me omiyage as a present. Some kind of cracker with raisins (^_^)v

For the linguistically curious among you, in Japanese happy birthday is 誕生日おめぢとう! (tanjoubi omeditou!)

And this is the present I got from the band of students I walked home with, in the rain, today



Hooray for 28

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY 28, welcome to the club, you don't look a day over 26.34