Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Team Takayama!

We had a going-away party 2 weeks ago for all of the ALTs who chose not to re contract for this year. Technically I think all of their contracts are up next week, most of them are going home (2 will be staying in Japan, just not with the JET Program). This was the last time we would all be together, I think, and I had initially intended just to go to the dinner. But once I got the yukata (summer kimono) on and a few beers in me, it wasn't long before we were all at karaoke and I had to crash on Kyle's tatami, ha ha.

Hooray for Team Takayama, 2007-2008!





Ever wonder what it's like at a karaoke bar in Japan? Well here you go :D

I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm really going to miss the people going home, they have become like my family away from family.

New peeps are arriving next week, and I'm the only ALT stayin with the program who will actually be in Takayama when they arrive. Eeep!

No comments: