Sunday, September 28, 2008

Motegi

I suppose this post has very little to do with life in Japan, although the events in it did take place here. Plus, it happened while I was living here, which should, technically be enough, right? ^_^

Many of you know I like motorcycles, some of you know I follow MotoGP. Well, I follow it on and off anyway, I may not watch every race but I certainly make sure to see who ends up the champ in the end. And this year, one of my favorite riders won the championship, by winning the Japanese Grand Prix. The Japanese Grand Prix, at the track in Motegi, in Tochigi Prefecture.

And the winner this year? After an amazing sweep from 2001-2005, a loss to Nicky Hayden in 2006 and then Casey Stoner in 2007, Valentino Rossi finally made it back to number 1 ^_^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Vale! I'm glad to see you are still following the sport! It would have been awesome if you could have gone to the race!