Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary Japan, Part II!

Today I have lived in Japan exactly 2 years ^^ Last year I wrote a post and took a picture to commemorate, so I figured this year I should do the same. Unfortunately, the weather has been absolute CRAP! lately so it's all rainy out behind me... but, at least this time I remembered to take the picture earlier, and I have a better flash now!
July 29, 2007

July 29, 2008

July 29, 2009

Slightly tanner this year, but still nothing compared with when I first arrived, ha ha ha, oh Japan v(^_^)v

Tomorrow, yet again, I shall head to Gifu city to get the new ALTs!

2 comments:

Julien Katchinoff said...

Congrats Jen! Keep on eating those strange snacks for the rest of us!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's been 2 years! Good job lining up the 2 photos, I keep looking at them looking for differences like those pictures in the 'highlights' magazines for kids. :)