Friday, October 22, 2010

Moving on

Well, it's been 2 months now since I left Japan. I never did write up a formal "final entry" for this blog... so I guess I should now.

My last month in Japan was an emotional adventure involving friends from Sweden, farewell parties, finally climbing Fuji (YES!), and ultimately, leaving. I had thought at the time that I had a job lined up that would have me back in the Land of the Rising Sun before Halloween. But, like so many things in life, it didn't pan out.

Instead, I am back in Colorado, catching up on life in the USA and planning my next moves. Which may or may not involve living in Japan; but I am sure will always, in some way, involve the country and the culture I have come so much to adore.

Since life is no longer filled with exciting adventures and crazy experiences in Nihon, I have decided it's time to put an end to this blog. I hadn't been doing a very good job of updating anyway, so it really should come as no big surprise.

If there's anyone still out there, and still interested in what I'm up to, even if it doesn't involve eating fish full of eggs and fermented soybeans, I've started up a new blog, which you can find here. Keep your fingers crossed I can sustain the posts over there better than I did here, hahahaha

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

theresa said...

i still read your blog at least a few times a year =) it too bad you didnt come back earlier miss you!