Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pictures

I finally decided to jump on the Picasa bandwagon. I added a slideshow to the links on the right, and once I've figured everything out I'll try to add a little more functionality to it. For now I think if you click on it it will take you to the album list. I've had an account with Picasa for a long time but I never really used it. And seeing how other people have used their slideshows to such great effect (esp Julien and Martha in Georgia!) I've decided I want one too.

Because I just have to admit to myself that I don't post about all the cool stuff that goes on here and I'm sure you'd like to at least see pictures ^_^

So far all I've managed to upload are pictures from April and May of this year. But I'm going to work on getting the older stuff up too. And then maybe, just maybe, you'll finally be able to see all those amazing pictures from Sapporo! ha ha ha ha ha

Happy weekend everybody!

PS - I'm playing in a public taiko performance this weekend. It's my first one ever and I'm really nervous about it. So wish me luck!

1 comment:

Julien Katchinoff said...

Hey Jen! Hope things are well over where you are; I just found some old Seaweed Soup from Japan in the Peace Corps Lounge under some dusty books, so I'm going to try to rehydrate some Japanese culture in Georgia today. Also, I think you should check out this article, then apply for a job in Japan, and stay there, so that when I'm back in the states and fiscally solvent, I can come visit! http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/17/business/worldbusiness/17engineers.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss