Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter Sports

I'm not much of a winter person. In fact, I'd say one of the only redeeming qualities of this season is that it's the only time I get to go snowboarding.



And, occasionally, there are pretty trees.



This year has been pretty snowy here in Japan. Much better for enjoying winter sports than last year, but fairly sucky in terms of everyday living :P

So far this year I've managed 7 trips:

1 time to Mary Jane/ Winter Park (Colorado)
1 time to Arkopia (Kuguno)
2 times to Mont Deus (Miya)
1 time to Goryu/ Hakuba 47 (Hakuba, Nagano)
1 time to Sun Alpina Kashimayari (Hakuba, Nagano)
1 time to Takasu Snow Park (Gujo, Gifu)

Hopefully I can squeeze in a couple more before the season ends. If I have to be cold, I should at least be able to enjoy it! ^_^

2 comments:

Arthurfrdent said...

you're NOT a winter person? Okay, add that to the list of things I did not know about you... 'cuz I thought based on your trips that you were... maybe it's because you are always smiling. ;)

Jen said...

I hate being cold, hahaha