Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I think

And in perfect show of the difference between MJH and KJH, today at KJH I was handed another gem of linguistic teaching. The ni nen sei learned "I think". The target sentence was "I think ____ is ____". Most students came up with stuff like I think so and so is cute or I think so and so is crazy (the boy's favorite word here it seems). This particular class is rather rowdy and the boys tend to get quite excited and call me over to spell things or explain things their teacher won't. Today was no exception.

Student: Sekushi please
Me: *busts out laughing* What about it?
Student: Spell spell spell please
Me: *grinning* s
Student: S
Me: e
Student: E
Me: x
Entire class: *roars with laughter*
Student: X
Me: y
Student: Y. Ok thank you!

Yesterday I had groups of wonderful 8th graders telling me how great I am. Today, I spelled sexy. And that, people, is the difference between Miya and Kuguno ^_^

No comments: